the importance of being idle... :
 
My Profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Blog Info
 
« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »
14 March 2006
I never thought i'd see the day...when love would finally come our way..Because baby, you and I both know that it had a long way to go. It never really was like this. I used to think you were a bitch, you really hated me way back then, we tried to keep it that way but can't... 'Cause now we hold the hands of those we used to hate...Call it stupid but i call it fate.. Now, you never fail to make me smile. My life with you is now worthwhile and all along I never knew...The day would come when I'll love you...'Cause now we hold the hand of those we used to hate...Call it stupid but i call it Fate...



...see i'm already missin' you...
posted by Mags 01:40  

If you like this article, you may save and share it here: add to del.icio.us add to Digg it! add to technorati add to Yahoo MyWeb

 

3 Comments:
  • At 5:53 AM, Blogger Talamasca said…

    Intoxicated? Hehehe. :-)

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger manel said…

    awwww touch ako. hay.

     
  • At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i'm missin' you too beb...i was hoping we could talk longer last week kaya lng busy ka nmn sa exams mo...i know nmn na mgaling ka and kaya mo lahat yan. konting tiis lng ah. nandito lng nmn ako di kita pbabayaan. i might not tell u all the time but i know there's are words other than 'iloveyou' that matters most to you...i-wont-lie...missed you so much.

     

Post a Comment

 

 
Subscribe To This Blog
Recent Photos
Translate