the importance of being idle... :
 
My Profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Blog Info
 
« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »
06 August 2005
Tuwing Umuulan



A
u
g
U
S
t
SIX

SATURDAY


This is a day that MAGS thought was interesting. But as it
turned out, it was a boring, rainy, fuckin' day. "What a Day!" My
Pharma book was soaked kasi
i left my window open..and I had to run outside because my dog chased a cat..Syempre lusaw ang engineering ng buhok ko..
BY Klarong Malabo





"Don't ask yourself what the world needs;
ask yourself what makes you come alive.
And then go and do that.
Because what the world needs
is people who have come alive."
- Harold Whitman

Quote found at WhiskeyRiver.

...If my mom and dad cared
about me at all,
they'd buy me some infra-red
nighttime vision goggles...
posted by Mags 18:21  

If you like this article, you may save and share it here: add to del.icio.us add to Digg it! add to technorati add to Yahoo MyWeb

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

 
Subscribe To This Blog
Recent Photos
Translate