the importance of being idle... :
 
My Profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Blog Info
 
« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »
30 September 2006
I get chills every morning

They make me strong

They make me strong

By the lamp, by the table

Your clothes are gone

I'm all alone


I packed my bags for the journey

You said goodbye, our last goodbye

When I'm gone will you miss me?

I'm not letting go, i don't know

While the sun is out to play

I look back and i just

Wait for you my love

Until the sun breaks free...

posted by Mags 19:55  

If you like this article, you may save and share it here: add to del.icio.us add to Digg it! add to technorati add to Yahoo MyWeb

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

 
Subscribe To This Blog
Recent Photos
Translate