the importance of being idle... :
 
My Profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Blog Info
 
« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »
13 August 2005
Waiting for the Bus
I've been standing here. Waiting for the bus on a Saturday..Laundry on my back..Ultra-violet rays. Like I'm posing for a shot in a magazine. What the hell does it mean? I'm a traveling man..Straight from the can..I'm a thousand miles away from my number one fan. My folks are getting tight..Won't let me out at night. You can't avoid the complications when there's no reason at all. When the lightning strikes we fry..I'll drink my beer, I'll wipe my tears Southbound in the sky..

Another crime, another reason gets you everyday, the only time that you can talk, you ain't got nothing to say..Well, I'm caught up in a stupid game that I can't play..It's just a waste of time but I'm in it anyway..

I've been sitting here watching the signs..Too many cars at night belching in the moonlight..We're doing ninety as the sky turns to gray.The people look like bees buzzin' by the highway. The wheels are rolling like a rolling stone..Alone, I chose the road less-traveled on. Now I'm lying here waiting for the day On the second deck. Dreaming of a girl from a fairy tale..Chain around my neck..A ride is all it takes but pains get in the way.
I'm in it anyway..
posted by Mags 08:46  

If you like this article, you may save and share it here: add to del.icio.us add to Digg it! add to technorati add to Yahoo MyWeb

 

1 Comments:
  • At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    naks! e-heads. =)

     

Post a Comment

 

 
Subscribe To This Blog
Recent Photos
Translate