the importance of being idle... :
 
My Profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Blog Info
 
« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »
14 December 2005
Mr. Sinister and the lost scrolls..
Last monday my patience was once again tested..after long hours of listening to a lecture in virology, (i tried hard not to sleep this time by the way) something terribly wrong happened..

So a quiz followed the lecture..it was a 5-point quiz and i knew i've done well..(Medtech ba ako!?) so i was happily discussing my anwers to my friends after the quiz, when i learned that my paper didn't reach Mr. Sinister(not his real fuckin' name) and that he wouldn't accept it because he thought that was cheating..(oh FUCK!) so i decided to approach him.. But as expected, he turned me down and told me to blame my classmates for being so careless..(oh FUCK again!)

Cheating is never an option for me..since childhood, i've never done that because i believe that to know that we know what we know, and that we do not know what we do not know, is true knowledge..(Take that you Mr. Sinister you! and oh, FUCK YOU!!)

posted by Mags 03:57  

If you like this article, you may save and share it here: add to del.icio.us add to Digg it! add to technorati add to Yahoo MyWeb

 

2 Comments:
  • At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    fuck talaga ---from skyla

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger manel said…

    shet! sino si mister sinister? kumag un ah!!! cguro nung student sha, nagchecheat yun kaya alam nya ang mga tactics! grabe!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

 

 
Subscribe To This Blog
Recent Photos
Translate