the importance of being idle... :
 
My Profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Blog Info
 
« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »
09 September 2005
Life and love and why..



...we are not infinite
we are not permanent,
nothing is immediate, we're so confident
in our accomplishments.
look at how dark it is...




I wish I had what I needed to be on my own..Because I feel so defeated..And I'm feeling alone and it all seems so helpless and I have no plans..I'm a plane in the sunset with nowhere to land..And all I see It could never make me happy and all my sand castles spend their time collapsing..And I feel stuck watching history repeating..Life and love and why..Child, adult, then die..All of your hoping and all of your searching..For what? Ask me for what am I living or what gives me strength.. That I'm willing to die for. Take away from me this monstrosity..'Cause my futile thinking's not gonna solve nothing tonight..(lungkot ng buhay ko ngayon..)
Salamat mga friends jolie, gigi, bes feng, dee at polo..Astig ung gimik last monday. (ooops!) hehe! in loving memory of One (RIP) sana'y magkita kayo nina alan at doggie dyan..hehe miss ka na ng amo mo! (arf arf!) Peace tayo Dee!







posted by Mags 21:44  

If you like this article, you may save and share it here: add to del.icio.us add to Digg it! add to technorati add to Yahoo MyWeb

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

 
Subscribe To This Blog
Recent Photos
Translate