the importance of being idle... :
 
My Profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Blog Info
 
« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »
15 October 2005
20 million diamonds crown the sky tonight..Silence for two lovers' everything..They tell me whispering's a virtue, and holding hands' their game, 'tis cold, it's cold..And as I watch the candle turn this night to day, my life collects another yesterday..Alone in the darkness I am waiting for the one..While lovers wait for the sun, lay I waiting for the one..Stalk the streets do lovers in this town tonight, 20 million heartbeats holding hands..For them, it's darkness that's most precious..But tell me who can I embrace?? The cold? There's no one here to hold..
Who'll light the darkness with her name? Heal this blackout pain..

posted by Mags 01:18  

If you like this article, you may save and share it here: add to del.icio.us add to Digg it! add to technorati add to Yahoo MyWeb

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

 
Subscribe To This Blog
Recent Photos
Translate