the importance of being idle... :
 
My Profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Blog Info
 
« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »
30 September 2006
Never been better..

Suddenly I’m an aeroplane and

Suddenly I was high,

Suddenly you did not glitter at all...

Suddenly I forgot your face and

All of the things I liked.

Finally I was able to control...

Suddenly I’m a locomotive

Glimmering in the sun.

Suddenly I just felt like I had won.

Over my loss of faith in kindness..

Over my fear of you...

Hurting me time and again unintentionally.

I’m through with hurting you and

You won’t like the answer..

So...

Don’t ask me how I’m doin’

I’ve never been better

posted by Mags 20:15  

If you like this article, you may save and share it here: add to del.icio.us add to Digg it! add to technorati add to Yahoo MyWeb

 

2 Comments:
  • At 1:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    what's harder than convincing other people that we're okay is trying to convince ourselves the same thing.

     
  • At 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hay. magiging okay din ako!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

 

 
Subscribe To This Blog
Recent Photos
Translate