the importance of being idle... :
 
My Profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Blog Info
 
« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »
19 August 2005
Boulevard of Broken Dreams

...I walked
a lonely road
I'm the only one
i walk alone...


I walk a lonely road..The only one that I have ever known..Don't know where it goes..But it's home to me and I walk alone..I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams where the city sleeps and
I'm the only one and I walk alone. My shadow's the only one that
walks beside me. My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating..
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me..'Til then I walk alone..

I'm walking down the line that divides me somewhere in my mind on the border line of the edge and where I walk alone.Read between the lines.What's fucked up and everything's alright..Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive and I walk alone..

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me. My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating.Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me..'Til then I walk alone..

I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams where the city sleeps
and I'm the only one and I walk alone..My shadow's the only one that walks beside me..My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating. Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me..'Til then I walk alone...
posted by Mags 06:11  

If you like this article, you may save and share it here: add to del.icio.us add to Digg it! add to technorati add to Yahoo MyWeb

 

1 Comments:
  • At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ei magski.. i know ur lonely and sad... but i hope we could talk sumtym y it happend.. i wish i cud do sumthing for u... ok lng yan frend... who knws andyan lng yung kapalit s tabi... im ok nmn.. tnx for commentin on my blog... happiness jst came to me... soon itll be on ur way... =)

     

Post a Comment

 

 
Subscribe To This Blog
Recent Photos
Translate