the importance of being idle... :
 
My Profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Blog Info
 
« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »
14 August 2005
"It's only work if somebody makes you do it.."

...A day can really slip by
when you're deliberately avoiding what you're supposed
to do...



Sunday Morning.. after a long and rainy exam week..
There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want..

It wasn't a good week..Pharma exam was $#%@* hard!
But what i like most about exams is the feeling of
uncertainty after the test..It's like a bad after-taste of a
3-day old french toast sitting in the fridge..It's easier to
"move on" if you'd just studied well the night before..right?!

"When I grow up, I'm not going to read the newspaper and I'm not going to follow complex issues and I'm not going to vote. That way I can complain when the government doesn't represent me. Then, when everything goes down the tubes, I can say the system doesn't work and justify my further lack of participation."-calvin



posted by Mags 07:37  

If you like this article, you may save and share it here: add to del.icio.us add to Digg it! add to technorati add to Yahoo MyWeb

 

3 Comments:
  • At 5:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yep,,its good to review night before the exams and cramming also works for me too,,hehehe...

     
  • At 5:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yep,,its good to review night before the exams and cramming also works for me too,,hehehe...

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    i don't really like the uncertainty after an exam whether i studied for it or not. it sorta kills me, so on the contrary, i'd rather laugh, drink and be merry than think about it at the very least (wink, wink).

     

Post a Comment

 

 
Subscribe To This Blog
Recent Photos
Translate